top of page

Tap Fee Requirements

Policy for the Construction of Utilities within Road Right of Way & Road Cut Permit 

Must be signed by Excavation Company prior to issuing tap fee receipt

Tap Fee Application Permits 

Application completed by the District using POA approved stamped  plans

Restrictive Covenant Prohibiting Separate Sales of Second Residential Unit

Must be signed by the Owners, notarized, and recorded with the Gunnison County

(Not applicable to all properties) 

Tap Fee Information 

bottom of page